Community focus reach
‘Reaching out to the community’
Our out-reach is an on-location gap fill for those females who have no access services that cater to their personal needs.
• Women’s refuge and hostels
• Hospitals and care homes
• In hiding (from abuse)
• Homeless females
Our in-reach is a closer interaction with those females who are more accessible for us to offer our services.
• Schools, college and universities
• Youth centres and youth clubs/hubs.
Our up-reach is working and collaborating with other parties in the same sector who have or share similar beliefs in what we stand for and provide; creating a larger scale support system.
• Community groups and faith groups
• Charities and organisations.